For anyone wanting to visit Bohol, we are providing here Cheap Bohol Tour Package Rates for reference. If you want to make arrangement for your Bohol Tour, you may reach us at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may chat with us at YM: or Skype: . You may contact us also at Globe: +63 915 421 6421; Smart: +63 912 839 0652; or SUN: +63 932 865 5289 for clarification or tour arrangements.
The newly publish rates for Van / Car Rental is as follows:
|DESTINATION||Car Rate||Van Rate|
|Chocolate Hills / Countryside Tour||Php 2,500.00||Php 3,500.00|
|Sagbayan Peak / Sagbayan Peak Tour||Php 3,000.00||Php 4,000.00|
|Danao Eco-Adventure Tour||Php 3,500.00||Php 4,500.00|
|Loboc Tour||Php 2,000.00||Php 2,500.00|
|Panglao Island Tour||Php 2,000.00||Php 2,500.00|
|City Tour – First 3 Hours
(Excess hour Php 250.00/hr additional)
|Php 1,000.00||Php 1,500.00|
|Hotel Transfer – One Way
Transfer In/Out Panglao Resort
|Php 600.00||Php 700.00|
|Punta Cruz, Mag-aso Falls||Php 1,500.00||Php 2,000.00|
Dait, Buenavista, Bohol
|Php 3,500.00||Php 4,000.00|
|Anda Beach Resort Hotel Transfer – One Way
Transfer In / Out
|Php 2,500.00||Php 3,500.00|
* Rates covers vehicle rental, driver and gas.
* All prices stated are expressed in Philippine Peso. Prices may change without prior notice.
* Hotel reservations for visitors availing any of the Tour Packages is free of charge.
3 Days – 2 Nights Bohol Tour Package – Itinerary
For a 3D/2N stay here in Bohol, we have the following proposed itinerary.
Itinerary: 3D/2N Bohol Tour Package – Countryside Tour, Panglao Island Tour and Dolphin Watching and Balicasag and Virgin Island Hopping Combo
|Bohol Countryside Tour
Places to be visited:
Optional Places to be visited:
|Check-in To Resort|
|a.m.||Dolphin Watching, Balicasag and Virgin Island Hopping and Snorkeling
Starts around 5:30 – 6:00 a.m.
|Panglao Island Tour
Places to be visited:
|Transfer to Tagbilaran City Pier or Airport|
* Bohol Countryside Tour can be upgraded to Sagbayan Peak Tour to include Sagbayan Peak as an additional destination during the tour.
* Panglao Island Tour on the third day can be transferred to the afternoon of the second day for those who are scheduled to depart early on the third day.
One (1) Day Bohol Countryside Tour (Chocolate Hills Tour)
Regular Rate for Transportation Only Package – Php 3,500.00
Discounted Rate for Transportation Only Package – Php 3,000.00 (for early reservations)
Entrance Fees for the places to be visited: Php 630.00 / pax
Places to be visited:
- Blood Compact Shrine
- Baclayon Church
- River cruise in Loboc River (lunch will be served during the cruise)
- Hanging bridge in Sevilla
- Man-made forest in Loboc-Bilar boundary
- Chocolate Hills in Carmen.
- Aproniana Souvenir Shop
Optional Places to be visited (depending on time)
- Prony, the python in Albur
- butterfly farm in Bilar
3 Days / 2 Nights Cheap Bohol Tour Package
Enjoy Bohol. In Bohol, you can experience an amazing blend of natural wonders and well preserved cultural sites. With a Bohol Countryside Tour, you will enjoy the following sites:
Chocolate Hills – an amazing sight of natural wonder. Composed of more or less 1,268 cone-shaped hills, very much like hersheys during summer months. The most famous site is in Carmen where an observation deck is built for a vantage point of the panoramic view.
Tarsier – small primates who can turn their heads 180 degrees. Whiles humans have a difficulty of turning even 90, then you must be amazed with the tarsier’s ability. You can see tarsiers in several places in Loboc, for no charge at all. It’s up to you give donations for the tarsiers food and maintenance.
Loboc River Cruise – a journey through the nipa palm-fringed waters of Loboc River. Loboc River Cruise offers not just amazing view of the river, but cultural shows as well in 2 separate sites of the river, where Locals performs Visayan song and dances. You can enjoy also your lunch or dinner during the cruise, which is usually served in buffet. During night, you can take an amazing Loboc River Night Cruise, thanks to the installation of the lighting system along the river bank. Food, colorful lights, journey along the river, what could be more romantic. Plus added bonus! During Fridays and Saturdays, you can enjoy the Loboc Youth Ambassador Band Concert.
Bilar Man-made Forest – a cool passage on the way to the Chocolate Hills Tour. This forest, which was planted for reforestation, has become a regular part of the Bohol Countryside Tour.
Blood Compact Shrine – located in Bool, Tagbilaran City. This site commemorates the symbol of Treaty of Friendship between the Philippines and Spain. It defects Rajah Sikatuna and Miguel Lopez de Legaspi doing the blood-compact.
Other destinations of the Bohol Countryside Tour include Prony, the python in Alburquerque, which is one of the largest python in captivity, the Simply Butterfly – a butterfly conservation project in Bilar, the Hanging Bridge in Sipatan, Sikatuna which is becoming an attraction for the tourists.
The baclayon church is constantly attracting tourists also, not just the religious, but also people who are interested to view the Museum for old artifacts.
Bohol Tours and Packages also offers arrangements for:
- Sagbayan Peak Tour
- E.A.T. Danao Adventure Tour
- Panglao Island Tour
- Tagbilaran City Tour
Sagbayan Peak Tour
Aside from being an additional destination for the Bohol Countryside Tour, you can have Sagbayan Peak Tour by following another route passing the town of Cortes.
Destinations for the Sagbayan Peak Tour – Route 1:
- Sagbayan Peak
- Mag-aso Falls in Antequera
- Another Big Python in Maribojoc
- Abatan Tourism Complex – in Abatan River, Cortes
Destinations for the Sagbayan Peak Tour – Route 2:
Second route for Sagbayan Peak Tour will be adding Sagbayan Peak during the Countryside Tour.
Panglao Island Tour
Panglao Island Tour takes around 4-6 hours. Places to be visited in this tour include
- the Immaculate Conception Parish Chuch in Dauis, whose miraculous water in its altar has been featured in Balitang K – a Philippine TV Show. Dauis Church was also declared by the National Historical Institute as a National Landmark;
- Cafe Lawis – a very nice and quite place at the Convento, serving Boholano cuisine and perfect for weddings and romantic occasions .
- Bayoyoy – a dwarf-man, this little man has become quite an attraction for the tourists.
- Hinagdanan Cave – a famous cave in Dauis, with an icy cool pond where one can swim.
- Bohol Bee Farm – one can experience different vegetable and flower servings here. Quite different from meals people are quite familiar in McDo or Jollibee. One can have a tour to their bee farm also.
For the not so frail hearted, you can try the extreme adventure tour in Danao. Danao Adventure Park Tour visits the mountain ranges lair of Dagohoy, Bohol’s local hero, not just for a little historical visit, but foremost for the thrill-seeking rides in E.A.T. Danao. You can try here rappelling, kayaking, trekking, river tubing, root climbing, wall climbing, zipline, cable car and ultimately The Plunge.
Other Destinations Worth Visiting in Bohol
1. Loon Macaques Habitat – located in Cantomucad, Loon, Bohol – about 45 minutes (35 km.) trip from Tagbilaran City. It features crab-eating monkeys in their protected mangrove garden. Feeding the macaques by the designated caretakers in their designated feeding station as well as a briefing about the monkeys is one of the highlights of ones visit in the said place.
2. Kawasan Falls – Located in Balilihan, Bohol – about 30 minutes trip from Tagbilaran City. It’s a two-stage waterfall with a small swimming area at the base.